Battle-Tested Security Platform

Keeping your assets secure is our top priority

Security Building Blocks

Secure customer and investor funds from cyber attacks, internal collusion, and human error with a multi-layer technology that combines the latest breakthroughs in MPC cryptography with hardware isolation.

Funds Segregation

ChainPort brings a unique security architecture, funds segregation being the main one, only up to 5% of the assets will be in the hot bridge contract with the remaining 95% + being on a rebalancing and treasury vaults.

Multi-sig Cold Wallets

All our custodian wallets are secured by multiple layers of security being Fireblocks and Gnosis multi-sig wallets the main ones. All transactions need to be approved by multiple members of ChainPort Congress.

FireBlocks MPC Encryption

ChainPort has an active multi-party computation CMP with hardware isolation creating a multi-layer security for store and transfers, powered by Fireblocks, the biggest MPC crypto custodian solution in the world. This eliminates a single point of failure and insulates digital assets from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error.

Multiple Contract Audits

All the ChainPort smart contracts have gone through several audits by some of the most experienced auditing firms in the space, checking and analyzing all the possible attack surfaces. CertiK.org and CyberUnit have audited ChainPort contracts, and more audits will take place soon.

Ongoing Monitoring

CertiK Skynet intelligence engine provides 24/7 monitoring and analysis for the ChainPort smart contracts and maintains our security score. The service also alerts on any type of security issues on our contracts.

Insurance Program

Coming Soon

ChainPort will soon present an insurance plan to users interested in it and indemnify them for a part to full of their assets that are stored in the bridge in the unlikely event of assets loss.

Machine Learning Models

Coming Soon

ChainPort is building an automated system based on machine learning, monitoring and analyzing user behaviors and anomalies, combined with an alert and prevention system.

Bug Bounty Program

Coming Soon

ChainPort will soon present a bounty program to its community and users for finding bugs or errors in the various parts of the product.

ChainPort Transparency

ChainPort believes in transparency, security and information sharing as vital part of building our ecosystem and part of the blockchain ltrustless revolution. Below you will find many links to our dashboards, smart contracts, audits and more.

Technology Partners