- ChainPort introduces native USDC transfer to Arbitrum, streamlining cross-chain transfers.
- USDC bridging leverages Circle's Cross Chain Transfer Protocol or CCTP
- CCTP ensures fast, secure, and trustworthy native cross-chain transactions.
- USDC holders can bridge tokens directly from Ethereum to Avalanche and Arbitrum, and vice-versa.
- USDC bridging unlocks new opportunities for the DeFi community, enhancing interoperability and liquidity.
Enhancing Cross-Chain Transfers with CCTP
ChainPort has taken another leap forward by introducing native USDC bridging to Arbitrum.
ChainPort's USDC bridging feature leverages Circle's Cross Chain Transfer Protocol, or CCTP. The CCTP protocol ensures swift and native USDC bridging between Ethereum, Avalanche, and Arbitrum. Now, USDC holders can seamlessly bridge their tokens from Ethereum to Avalanche and Arbitrum directly, streamlining the process.
Unleashing DeFi Opportunities
The introduction of USDC bridging to Arbitrum opens up a world of possibilities for the DeFi community. By enhancing interoperability and expanding liquidity between Ethereum, Avalanche, and Arbitrum, ChainPort paves the way for a more connected and seamless DeFi ecosystem. Traders and liquidity providers can leverage cross-chain functionality without worrying about bridging tokens back to Ethereum first, saving valuable time.
Fast, Secure, and Trustworthy
ChainPort has a proven track record of operating for over two years, boasting remarkable security credentials and multiple independent security audits. With CCTP, the platform maintains its robust security measures while enabling native cross-chain transactions. Although bridging USDC to Arbitrum may take slightly longer, with transactions completing within 20 minutes on average, users can trust in the process's reliability and safety.
Join ChainPort’s community for updates: